Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New Website Drops Today!

You may be interested to know that I have a brand-new website, designed by Daniel Carter, that went live this afternoon. It features landscape work that was previously found on my main page, my wedding portfolio, a selection of portraits (including maybe of you!), various assorted projects, and a portfolio of heretofore unseen theater photography. It's all at www.robstrong.com. I hope you enjoy it, and that you spread word of it if you are so moved.

This blog will continue to be updated very infrequently.

No comments:

About This Guy

Grantham, New Hampshire, United States
I take pictures for fun, and sometimes money. Unless otherwise noted, all pictures on this blog are Copyright 2007-2010 The Valley News, or Copyright 2007-2010 Rob Strong. In any event, you must contact me directly to license any images found herein: rob.strong at gmail.com. Don't steal pictures.
Free Website Counter