Thursday, May 17, 2007

bang!bang!bang!bang!

Did I ever tell you kids about the time the Jordanian Special Forces taught me and my friends how to shoot assault rifles? This picture of Davis Rossborough wielding an H&K G36 should do the trick. Said Davis: "I am drunk with power!" (Photographer's Corner: You will find that, when photographing a backlit portrait, fill flash often helps to illuminate the subject. You can use your camera's built in strobe very easily, or as here, the muzzle flash of a NATO standard 5.56 × 45 mm round fired at a fully automatic 750 rounds per minute will work too.)

1 comment:

ribble said...

Bwa ha ha.

That is all.

About This Guy

Grantham, New Hampshire, United States
I take pictures for fun, and sometimes money. Unless otherwise noted, all pictures on this blog are Copyright 2007-2010 The Valley News, or Copyright 2007-2010 Rob Strong. In any event, you must contact me directly to license any images found herein: rob.strong at gmail.com. Don't steal pictures.
Free Website Counter