Tuesday, July 24, 2007

IV x V : black and white

Aspens in the Grand Canyon National Park.

Mark and Jackie, or, "Return of the Prodigal Son, Warrenton, VA, 1866". I figure if you're going to add hats, jackets, and canes, you might as well go all the way and digitally sepia-tone the damn thing. Funny story about this one: the neg (in its paper sleeve) sat in a ziplock full of melted icewater for the better part of a day, getting all wrinkled, and then dried out, and then processed a month later, not much worse for the wear.

Meg and Devin, my hosts in Houston.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally saving your blog to faves.

I miss you man!

-Theresa

m. said...

mully and his landlady would make a lovely postcard addition to my collection down here!

me
Calle 15, Avenidas 5 y 6
no. 5.79
Merida, edo Merida
Venezuela

this is fun. i promise to send you one from vz in return! xoxo

About This Guy

Grantham, New Hampshire, United States
I take pictures for fun, and sometimes money. Unless otherwise noted, all pictures on this blog are Copyright 2007-2010 The Valley News, or Copyright 2007-2010 Rob Strong. In any event, you must contact me directly to license any images found herein: rob.strong at gmail.com. Don't steal pictures.
Free Website Counter